Inside Sales Representative | German
Updated: 29 Jul 2019
For one of our clients, an international company in the electronics industry we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (German). The primary focus of this position is to provide direct support to the Sales Team for a specified region.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to provide support and build solid customer relationships.
- Coordinate Region Sales activities with Outside Sales Team and prepare for weekly sales calls.
- Provide accurate and timely product estimations to customers.
- Manage daily customer orders in a timely manner (receive and confirm all orders with customer followed by providing shipment tracking or order status if on back order).
- Proactively participates in daily shipping activities to include: preparing shipping documents, ensuring accuracy, and returning paper work to the warehouse to meet daily shipping deadlines.
- Establish and conduct regular customer review calls while building follow up action plans tracked in CRM system.
- Perform duties as assigned by your Manager and or as requested by upper Management.
- Coordinate international sales and shipping as needed.
- Participate professionally and freely with senior management on the business development and planning process. Proactively participate in key planning discussions.
- Maintains detailed supplier records on an on-going basis, and provides additional written detail on important supplier developments or feedback by request. This includes providing weekly updates on purchasing on-time delivery performance.
- Inside Sales and Customer Service skills required.
- Fluent English and German.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Working knowledge of Order Entry software preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
- Working knowledge of Shipping Software preferred to include: UPS , Fed Ex, DHL and Freight carriers.
- Sign industry experience is preferred.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Must live in Amsterdam.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at: email@example.com