Country Launcher Norway – Full-time New
Updated: 29 Mar 2019
Who are we?
ScanMovers is a comparison platform for removals that was founded out of frustration in 2016 and launched in 2017. The market is not transparent and comparing movers takes a LOT of time and effort. Now you can submit an request of receiving quotes through our platform and you will receive multiple prices and offers within one hour that you can easily compare and book. Furthermore, we do everything in our power to improve existing (or non-existing) business processes of traditional moving companies.
Thanks to a very successful roll-out in the Netherlands, we have gained the confidence of investors to radically change the moving world abroad too! We are fast becoming the biggest moving platform in Europe, and here we need your help!
As part of our global strategy and expansion to several countries you will be responsible for our second expansion to Norway. To successfully achieve this, an extremely driven and energetic attitude is a must! With your input you directly contribute to the growth of ScanMovers abroad and you have direct influence on the overall result. You will be working at the ScanMovers headoffice at the Herengracht in Amsterdam.
What you’ll be doing:
- You establish contacts with new partners throughout Norway. You respond to their wishes and needs.
- You hereby give them the certainty that you are their dedicated partner and accompany them with the onboarding on our platform.
- If necessary, you answer customer questions about (the use of) the platform.
- You approach and connect potential new lead sources.
- You facilitate and help with translation of the website and legal documents.
- You learn a lot from all aspects that come with a fast-growing startup.
What we expect from you:
- You easily make contact and have no problem maintaining relationships. You are a strong discussion partner with a passion for sales and commerce.
- You are extremely result-oriented and share our passion to completely shake up an old, dusty industry.
- You take responsibility for the image of the company.
- You are flexible and can quickly switch between multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Norwegian and English language in word and writing.
We offer you:
- An marktconform intern salary
- The unique opportunity to help build a leading platform in Europe.
- A workplace at a top location on the Herengracht in Amsterdam.
- The opportunity to grow in an ambitious start-up with a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- A place within a young and extremely driven team.
Do you want to join our team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer 500
- Address Herengracht 221, Amsterdam
- Duration 6 months
- Starting Month April, May, June, July, August
- Field of Studies Any Field
- Experience Previous experience in a startup is a plus
- Industry E-Commerce, Internet, Transportation
- Number of Employees 11 - 20
- English Full Professional
- Other Languages Norwegian