Business Developer (creative industry)
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
Studio Zelden is looking for an enthusiastic and creative (near-)native Dutch speaking Business Developer. You will be responsible for scoring and maintaining accounts and expanding our market. You are focused on sustainable growth of our company and customer pool (we work with brands such as Fever-Tree, Loods 5 and HEMA). You know how to deal with the relevant and sensitive points with leads and prospects, and you score with the help of your effective pitch deck. You keep a close eye on market trends and developments, and you can respond to them strategically.
Networking is in your blood, you ask the right questions to identify the challenges of potential customers. You supervise the (new) clients and assignments at an account level. Social campaigns and SEO are nothing new to you and together with our marketing partners you are able to develop relevant campaigns for different regions.
Your core tasks include and are not limited to:
- Identifying new opportunities and markets;
- Spotting market trends and translating these into new propositions;
- Expanding sales activities at customer- and regional levels;
- Developing strategies and sales plans for new markets;
- Answering inbound requests, proposals and making quotes;
- Generating new leads;
- Presenting our products and services;
- Following up on leads generated through marketing activities;
- Maintaining and expanding the customer portfolio;
- Converting standard products and services into tailored solutions;
- Organizing and leading sales meetings;
- Brand positioning of Studio Zelden and strengthening of our market position.
Who are you?
You have a commercial attitude, experience with sales and marketing and you like to achieve your goals; this is apparent from your ambition and good sense of taking responsibility. You are a good listener and you have a hands-on mentality. In short: you are analytical, entrepreneurial and ambitious. Previous experience in advertising is an absolute advantage.
Please make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- In addition to the Dutch market, Studio Zelden is active and growing in German-speaking areas. In addition to Dutch as a (near-) native language, you speak English on a professional level, German is a plus.
- A completed HBO education;
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in Online Marketing;
- Living in Amsterdam (or surroundings);
- Full time / 40 hours available;
- In possession of driver’s license B.
- Base salary depending on knowledge and experience between € 2,500, - and € 3,500, -;
- Bonus structure / kickback fee is negotiable;
- The first contract will be for 7 months with the strong intention of extending for the longer term;
- We offer you the opportunity to create a position with a lot of responsibility, entrepreneurial mentality, independence and variation;
- A value-driven company: fun, balance, taking responsibility and courage are important to us and are a guide in our daily business;
- We learn and improve daily, work as lean as possible;
- Diverse and growing team;
- Every day a nice lunch and cozy Vrijmibo’s!
40 hours per week
Studio Zelden is a fast-growing media company that focuses on planning and producing creative content. We currently have an office with a production studio of around 250 m2 in Amsterdam West. We have a small and fine team of specialists and we work on image production both indoors and outdoors.
Employment agencies should NOT respond to this advert!