Account Manager Pharma Amsterdam
Updated: 17 Mar 2023
For our international client, a Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for Regional Account Managers for the regions: Amsterdam, The Hague and North of the Netherlands. Do you have sales experience and an existing network in Pharma?
As one of the new Regional Account Managers, you will be commercially responsible for the Cardio Metabolic unit in the first and second Line. You will drive a full account management approach across all stakeholders. Furthermore, you will analyze and manage all stakeholders based on priorities and required business needs. You will have full responsibility for needed customer interactions with key decision makers and influencers to deliver the commercial expectations and plans.
Commercial responsibility & Strategic Account Planning
- Meet Sales Target within specified region through regional account planning and responsible for regional budget to plan and execute based on strategic planning;
- Accountable and responsible for creating the relevant account plans for the defined region;
- Analyze and make strategic choices for most important stakeholders and influencers;
- Identify areas of customer/account alignment around the relevant disease areas, and plan strategy to approach key stakeholders ensuring advocacy development based on local environmental knowledge and healthcare delivery;
- Spot opportunities and develop business case that identifies the appropriate investment level for developing profitable business within the customer portfolio.
Effective Customer Engagement
- Adopt qualitative communication based on customer specialty and customer needs to deliver brand and disease specific value propositions;
- Orchestrate customer Centric engagement through collaboration by cross-functional and external stakeholders.
Market access & Cross-functional approach
- Responsible for influencing key stakeholders by delivering a compelling brand value proposition to ensure optimal formulary and guideline positions across the portfolio;
- Able to understand, communicate and leverage data to customers including tailored datasets, models, materials, and proposals and provided by market access;
- Leverage the value and expertise to the business unit and co-ordinate resources to present 'one face to the customer' to build long term relationships while meeting short term revenue objectives.
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience in a hospital environment and experience in Omnichannel/Customer Journey design;
- An existing network and expertise in the therapeutic area;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- You have highly effective selling skills and exceptional product knowledge to inform and convince Health Care Professionals to prescribe our products to appropriate patients;
- You can quickly turn data into insights and insights into actions;
- Together with your customers you come up with innovative ideas to respond to changing markets;
- Strong planning and time management skills;
- Result-oriented, innovative, accountable, and agile;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in the field Biology or Life Science or similar and a valid Driver's License.
What our client offers:
A Top Employer that offers you the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment. You'll be part of a wellbeing-oriented organization that values healthy and happy employees and strives to improve their the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. Our client offers a Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with access to all kinds of classes and training programs. Furthermore, our client offers the flexibility to work Hybrid from home and provides 31 vacation days per year to re-energize.
40 hours per week hours per week
A Pharmaceutical company that is driven by the desire to serve humankind by improving human and animal health. As a successful, family owned company that works together globally and with integrity.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!