Account Executive DACH | German
Updated: 26 Jan 2021
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting of revenue through Salesforce
- Work closely with Business Development to help grow and enhance your pipeline
- Manage a complex sales cycle to prospective senior and/or multiple constituencies with an organization
- Bring in new customers through self sourcing activities, research and responding to leads and building exceptional internal and external relationships.
- Establish and develop an account based sales strategy to achieve sales quotas
- Prospect and sell new logos
- Speak German on a C2 level
- Business level English (spoken and written)
- You have a minimum of 5 years B2B Saas sales experience
- Experienced working with CRM
- Strong communication,questioning,listening,presentation and analytical skills
- Independent, self motivated, and persistent sales hunter
- Open to working in a start-up like sales environment
- Able to identify client needs and express the benefits of the companies offerings
- Skilled in developing relationships, bringing in new accounts and selling to executive level decision makers.
- Experience in exceeding sales quotas up to 1M.
- You fully understand the SaaS cycles from end to end.
- Full time position Monday-Friday
- Direct contract with the hiring company for an indefinite period
- Salary: Max. € 75K annual gross per year (excluding holiday allowance and bonus). This is based on experience and education.
- Great working benefits
- The client is open to candidates living outside of the Netherlands
About the company:Our client specializes in supply chain data management. They offer a data management software which helps companies identify and overcome risks faced in their supply chain.
The company is based out of Canada however has recently opened a European hub in Amsterdam. They are currently in the process of expanding their Amsterdam team.