Quality Coordinator | six months temporary contract
Updated: 19 Aug 2019
Our client is a global technology and supply chain company which provide innovative solutions to customers around the world.
Due to the growth of the business, they are currently looking to grow their Quality team in the Amsterdam / Schiphol Rijk location. The position starts on a temporary basis.
They are now looking for Quality Coordinator to:
- assist the Quality Process Auditor with verification audits of systems, processes, and products per our client’s specifications
- verify all necessary information has been recorded correctly in the appropriate locations
- perform verification that work to customer-defined requirements has been completed and is correct.
- work with different teams to solve customer/supplier/product issues, to Investigate issues and customer complaints to obtain root cause and corrective action
- assist in ensuring appropriate quality and/or in-process controls are implemented, documented and being followed as required
- participate in Continual Improvement teams/efforts
Qualifications | Quality Coordinator:
- Diploma in any Engineering field
- +3 yrs experience in a similar function
- Knowledge in the Assembly and Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution industries preferred
- Experience in the support with Quality Management Systems; ISO:9001 and/or TL 9000 certification preferred.
- Ability to follow process work instructions and identify potential gaps and/or problems in process adherence.
- Independent professional that is self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision possessing the ability to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Quality Coordinator: Job offer:
- Immediate start
- 25 days of holidays
- Travel expenses contribution
- wellness events and activities
- great team
Sounds like you? Send me your CV at email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider candidates already living in Holland and can start immediately