Posted: 28 Jan 2020
Our client, leading player in the IT Software Industry is currently looking for a Category Manager, to join their team in the Amsterdam area. You will be responsible for the Accessories line of business including planning, execution and accountable for reaching the line of business revenue, profit and scorecard share targets for the Benelux. You will need to maintain a clear understanding of the Benelux business opportunities and competitive analysis. This is an important role to build deep audience insight, including understanding audience segmentation - their attitudes and purchase behaviors. Build locally relevant customer offers and co-marketing partnerships and integrate into the commercial/ consumer sales motions.
Typical Day in the Role
- Operations & Forecasting (30%): e.g.: Launch of new products, forecasting of PCA sku’s, Special discounts etc.
- Business Management (40%): It includes all aspects of overseeing and supervising the XBox accessories business. E.g: Strategy, SI/ST target tracking, H2 planning, Promo calendar etc.
- New Business development (30%): Mainly focused on new Commercial deals in the commercial channel
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Category Management
- Strong communication skills and Analytical mind
- Be a confident leader, representing your business in front of partners and stakeholders at all levels
- Have experience planning and executing marketing strategies and activities that drive business results while remaining true to the brand.
- Have experience translating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) into actionable plans to accelerate or capitalize on growth opportunities.
- English and Dutch mandatory. French is nice to have.
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan, Recruitment Account Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org