Academic Territory Channel Manager (ATMC) - Education
Updated: 22 Jul 2019
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for an Academic Territory Channel Manager (ATMC) to join their team! Improving Partner relationships by being the “Channel Champion” of the top channel partners with the focus on Education!
- Building a strong commitment with the Surestep Channel Champs in their geos in order to deliver on the Modern Classroom experience
- Know and work closely with the Education team members to help identify partners for the purpose of driving consumption
- Create a strong working relationship with the Channel Champ in their Area.
- Leveraging the expertise of the newly launched Partner Concierge Desk in order to serve partner escalations quickly and to resolution
- Finally, the person needs to be a master orchestrator working to provide a portfolio of “go-to” solution-ready partners to support Inside Sellers (where applicable).
Typical Day in the Role
- Manage portfolio of 20-25 education resellers/partners
- Drive customer net new and renewal revenue via partners. The primary focus should be driving partners to upsell customers on the O365 platform and migrate customers not on the cloud to O365.
- Development of existing top Resellers and expanding the reseller network through competitive recruitment
- Development of new channels for new products
- Coordination of marketing programs through distribution
- Managing lead distribution pipeline
- Channel Activation activities: drive channel readiness through calls, webinar, events and 1:1 engagement
- Drive channel communication through tools like; Yammer
- Deliver and Orchestration of Modern Classroom GTM direct to distis, resellers and through to Surestep Ambassadors
- Readiness reporting on major activities for top partner
- Proficiency with MS Technology – beyond just the desktop
- Strong solution development skills
- Reporting and analytical skills to develop partner account plans and track progress regularly.
- Working knowledge of the partner ecosystem; excellent, well managed relationships; a sense of urgency that every partner need and deal counts; attention to data quality; sales leadership across partners, field, and Corp team members; and proactive actions to exceed sales plan/close gaps.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Great telephone manner and ability to think quickly with clear articulation
- Personable – ability to be quickly liked and trusted
- High-level of comfort with technology and software. Experience with Microsoft products required (Microsoft365, Office365, Teams, OneNote, Surface, Windows 10, etc.)
- A passionate self-starter that is driven to not only meet, but surpass goals - team player
- Personal cell phone required
- Experience in working in Call centre, Distribution or Reseller all bonuses
- Someone who can lead themselves, not dependent
- Create structure and self-reliable
- Proactive, independent worker and team player
- Marketing, channel sales. Solutioning to end customers is ideal
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate technology channel experience
- Goal orientated
- Independence and self -reliable, demonstrated this is past role
- 2-3 years Clear sales and marketing experience with partner / customer
- Large customer group with a variety of different customers, identifying opportunity and priority
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan, Recruitment Account Manager - email@example.com