Business Analyst Transaction Monitoring
Posted: 21 Aug 2019
You are a driven Business Analyst who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your work. You are ambitious and you enjoy the global scope of the role which provides you with the opportunity to together with different cultures. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background:
- Master or bachelor degree;
- Minimal 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst/Process Manager (depending on role specification and related seniority level) within transaction monitoring or payments systems;
- You have proven experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes;
- You have experience with implementing tooling or processes in different countries;
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change;
- Strong communicative, networking and influencing skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to ING locations worldwide;
- Ability and willingness to travel to ING Amsterdam 1 day per week;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.