Ux/ui web design intern
Updated: 01 Jul 2019
In This Role
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about pets, eager to learn and ready to :
- Support the development and implementation of the Bookingpetz.com platform and websites;
- Web design that enhances the user experience;
- Campaign landing page design and development;
- Create visuals for supporting the social media strategy;
- Designing and developing user interface kits;
- Report directly to the Co-founders.
For this role, we are looking for a self-starter, someone who is creative and able to work independently with the following requirements and skills:
- Fluent in English;
- Media content creating experience (Adobe XD and Photoshop, video editing, branding);
- Ability to empathize with the end-user and provide a good user experience;
- Hands-on and proactive attitude;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you are excited to work with people that chase their dream to build a business;
- Preferably available from October for a minimum of three months (flexible hours).
- International and dynamic working experience in a diverse team;
- Training based on the intern’s capabilities and interest;
- Great opportunity to learn directly from the Co-founders with 10+ years of experience;
- Office located in Vondelpark, the central park of Amsterdam;
- Flexible work programs and flexible working time.
Are you interested in this internship/ traineeship and would you like to apply? For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please send us your application or/and email via the 'Apply now' button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.