Technical Data Analyst
Updated: 02 Sep 2019
As a Technical Data Analyst, you will:
- Ensure that data collection is in order and that the correct data is selected to improve the decision-making process
- Help our client’s customers with their web tagging and solve their online problems
- Proactively provide solutions and new ideas to colleagues and network
- You enjoy working with web analytics and tagging tools
- You are able to explain technical and complex matters understandably
- Always eager to learn, you want to share your knowledge with others as a trainer or coach
- Finally, you are fluent in English!
- Competitive salary
- You have access to their own in-house academy with hard/soft skill trainings
- Unlimited training budget
- Possibility to manage your own junior team
Specialised in optimising the data usage of their customers, our client assists them in taking the best out of their data to achieve different goals such as planning a marketing budget, offering optimal experience to a targeted group, or giving clear insight on their customers’ goals and future.