Posted: 21 Aug 2019
IT & Technology
Long before it became fashionable to talk about the need to be ‘digital first’, ING has recognised and invested in the power of new technologies to transform our customers’ banking experience. To work at ING Tech is to be surrounded by inspiring colleagues who insist constantly on being more tomorrow than we are today: not just by embracing a digital future — but by inventing it. Who work continually to optimise pioneering, reliable and feasible technological ways to improve our customers’ ...
We’re looking for creative, open-minded junior, mid-level and senior engineers who:
- Love solving technical and functional challenges.
- Quickly grasp new technical concepts, also outside of their comfort zone.
- Know what it’s like to work in multidisciplinary teams and embrace the agile way of working.
- Have great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding.
- Follow software development trends and technology in general, and enjoy sharing what they know with the rest of the organisation.
- Have strong social and communication skills (fluently speak and write English)
Your tech stack
- A proven track record and proficiency in software development.
For back end think about JVM-based with a focus on Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle.
For front end: Polymer, Angular, Web components, Redux, NPM.
- Knowledge about databases, VMs, docker and cloud patterns are an advantage.
- Experience with (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Tomcat, Jenkins, Nolio, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium among others.