Quality Assurance Test Analyst
Updated: 26 Jun 2019
Our client is a leading data focused technology consulting business in Europe with an enviable client base and established long-term client relationships across multiple industry sectors. They are a dynamic and highly motivated team of bright, personable professionals who are at the top of their game and are passionate about solving complex business problems while establishing trust-based relationships with peers and clients.
For their technology team, they are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Test Analyst in Amsterdam location.
What will be your challenge?
The team is working on cutting edge data solutions with a diverse range of technologies. As the Quality Assurance Test Analyst, you will take a hands-on role within this team. To better understand requirements, you’ll be working on client-side.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Delivering test design, specification and execution as well as raising defects and issues
- Understanding Test Approach from the Test Lead and transition to the offshore team
- Working closely with the client (business side) to understand business requirements and translate them into test cases.
- Develop technical understanding of solution and provide guidance to offshore team members
- Demonstrable experience producing, writing and delivering test scripts and test execution, which preferably gained in consulting and/or systems integration environments.
- Good hand-on technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Writing SQL queries for data validation
- Data Warehouse Dimensions and Facts
- ETL testing
- Validation of MI/BI reporting
- Python/Scala/R for data analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Big Data, Data Warehouse and database solutions (Ideally Microsoft Data Platform / Azure experience) and are skilled in Power BI, Tableau and/or Microsoft DevOps/Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience of working in Agile teams with focus on test automation.
- Defect Management experience, preferably working with TFS, JIRA or ALM.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including customer engagements.
- Good sense of humor.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org