Updated: 04 Jun 2019
Our client is a leading data focused technology consulting business in Europe with an enviable client base and established long-term client relationships across multiple industry sectors. They are a dynamic and highly motivated team of bright, personable professionals who are at the top of their game and are passionate about solving complex business problems while establishing trust-based relationships with peers and clients.
For their technology team, they are currently looking for a .Net Developer.
What will be your challenge?
Their vision is to design innovative solutions that transform the way people use data and that set new precedents within the industry. Together with your team, you’ll be working on projects while keeping up with bleeding edge (cloud) technology. You will translate these innovations to modern scalable mission critical solutions for your clients across sectors such as (but not limited to) retail, travel and transport, financial services and industry. Working alongside our Data Science consultants the challenge is to assist in the development of innovative real time predictive analytical solutions that leverage technologies such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Design, development and delivery of solutions on Microsoft Azure based architectures.
- Taking ownership for the delivery of key solution components.
- Working on client-site to understand requirements and replay solutions to customer sponsors.
- Helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure.
- Significant experience in delivering C# .Net solutions. We expect a thorough understanding of best practice coding techniques and patterns and an ability to learn by example.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects, within a development team using Agile (SCRUM)
- Strong experience with delivering solutions built on Azure resources.
- Experience working with Azure Cosmos DB or Azure Document DB.
- Good understanding of CI/CD best practices.
- Good sense of humour.
Additional information regarding our recruitment process:
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within The Netherlands.
- Base salary + on target benefits will be based on experience and track record.
- Please note that a background check will be part of our recruitment process.
- Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.