Machine Learning Engineer
Updated: 12 Sep 2019
As a Data Engineer, your tasks will be:
- Design and develop models to predict trends
- Develop, train, test and deploy models on machine learning systems
- Evaluate and improve existing machine learning models
- Explore new data which can impact the model predictions
- Assess models accuracy and the impact of data quality on the fatigue models
- Communicate model outcome to the rest of the team.
- MS or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience
- Strong Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, particularly TensorFlow.
- Good understanding of the inner working of the frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of programming in Python.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL or Postgres).
- Strong desire to contribute to a rapidly growing startup
- Nice salary with an awesome job in a great organization
- Room for growth and nice opportunities to develop yourself.
- Great benefits, such as a pension, travel allowance and 25 vacation days.
- An open office in the center of Amsterdam
Our client is a MedTech scale up within Amsterdam. The company gathers keystroke dynamic data to find patterns indicating the level of fatigue of people suffering from chronic diseases.
It’s a fast-paced, test-driven and collaborative work environment with a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate professionals.