Java Full Stack Team Leader / Hands On Manager 60/40 - Security
Posted: 20 Aug 2019
IT & Technology
Invent our next digital future Long before it became fashionable to talk about the need to be ‘digital first’, ING has recognised and invested in the power of new technologies to transform our customers’ banking experience. To work at ING Tech is to be surrounded by inspiring colleagues who insist constantly on being more tomorrow than we are today: not just by embracing a digital future — but by inventing it. Who work continually to optimise pioneering, reliable and feasible technologica...
An inspiring, approachable leader and pioneer of the cross-border culture, displaying the following behaviours:
- 'Do it-Try it-Fix it' mentality
- People who understand BizDevOps and will speak in one voice with our business colleagues
- Those interested in delivering stellar reliability, security and high quality to our customers
- Proven technical leadership track record, ability to present clearly to different stakeholders and represent ING at technical conferences.
- Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organization
- Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Ability to think out of the box and drive innovation.
Proven track record and technical skills:
- Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- You are genuinely interested in and understand TS business and how our customers use our products. You stay up-to-day on how the business is changing and are able to think together with our business colleagues about how best to evolve our proposition
- You are passionate about growing and developing technical people
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments
- Sound knowledge of encryption and hashing mechanisms, including the usage of available libraries.
- You have proven experience in developing secure systems, including in detecting vulnerabilities.
- You value a multi-cultured environment where English is the working language and you easily get on with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- You have proven affinity and practical experience with Agile work and new organizational models.