Java Chapter Lead
Updated: 30 Jul 2020
Our client is a leading provider of high-end research and analytics services to a diverse range of financial services businesses across the globe.
We are looking for Senior Java developer who is passionate, solution-focused and able to design, develop, test and maintain high-quality software . You will develop and manage their Pricing Architecture platform consisting of 6 service-oriented components that will enable the real-time and portfolio calculation of financial risk metrics and simulations which are driven by ECB regulations as well as advanced Risk analysis on the derivative product portfolio of Financial Market (interest rates, credits, foreign exchange).
Principal responsibilities will include :
- Analysis and Design: Creations of designs, including solution and data models, user experience, and application architecture corresponding to the user stories and backlog.
- Coaching the team: act as performance coach for the team to continuously improve their knowledge and performance.
- Continuous improvement: helping the team to improve performance by learning from mistakes and find ways to bring lessons learned by other team to your chapter.
- Stakeholder management: work with stakeholders from different squad to understand and able to help team set-up their individual KPI’s
- Initiating Changes, Recruiting, Training and Knowledge Sharing.
- Work with Java 8 and all its features
- Work with Spring Boot and other Spring modules ( web, data, security, batch) or any other dependency injection framework.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in JAVA and OOPS development
- Advanced knowledge of Java 8 or higher.
- Well versed with Unit and functional test automation and delivery
- Well versed in Databases including BIG DATA Hadoop.
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Fortify, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience in SQL and relational modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills , good analytical skills and excellent problem solver
- Ability to work with colleagues across global locations
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and leading the teams
- Design, develop, test and maintain automated testing
- Follows clean code principles
Additional information regarding our recruitment process:
- Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within
- Base salary + benefits will be based on experience and track record.
- Please note that a background check will be part of our recruitment process.
- Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Soumya Shastry, Recruitment Account Manager- firstname.lastname@example.org