Front end web development traineeship
Updated: 02 Apr 2019
What do we do at DTT?
We work passionately on a perfect mixture of technology, strategy, and creativity. DTT has been developing apps, websites, and games for iOS, Android, and web since 2010. Among our clients, you’ll find solutions for the best companies, such as The Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK), Greenpeace, KPMG, ING, Fox Sports, Porsche, Erasmus MC and The Dutch Government.
At DTT, you will work in teams on beautifully designed and successful (inter)national projects. As an intern, you have a lot of responsibility and influence on the projects. All projects, large and small, receive full attention at DTT, so we can use your help!
With whom will you work?
At DTT, you will be in close contact with all teams: strategy and concept, UI/UX design, development, quality assurance, and project management. During projects, you will work with a multi-disciplinary team and you can always ask your colleagues for help if you feel stuck. We prioritize creating a familiar and supportive environment, where you feel understood and valued. We are one team with more than 60 talented and friendly colleagues from countries all over the world, who all have the same objective in mind: to keep developing our company and come to amazing and high-profile deliverables.
Of course, you will be part of a specific team: the web team. The web team has 12 excited colleagues, all with a passion for development and with vast experience.
What will you work on?
You’ll work on projects of the highest quality with: millions of downloads, high ratings and gorgeous designs as a result. The focus will be on delivering the nicest projects and the possibility to improve yourself and the company.
You’ll work on the best projects:
- I Amsterdam Maps & Routes
- OSR Star Finder 2.0
- Pirates & Privateers: Multiplay AR game
- Randstad Office Configurator
- Flip Puzzle
With great results:
- High rankings
- Good reviews
- Beautiful press moments
- International downloads
How do you fit in our team?
We would like to see the following qualities in you:
- At least intermediate vocational education-level of professionality and intellectual ability
- Proactive and result-oriented attitude
- Sense of responsibility
- Good command of English
- You are excited about working on cool projects and are able to work in teams
- You can work with deadlines and have an eye for quality and details
- Knowledge of SCSS and Git is an advantage
- You are familiar with one of the following frameworks: Angular and Vue.js
- Developing is something you really like to do
What will you like about your work at DTT?
We understand that working time and free time are often seen as complete opposites, but this doesn’t stop us from making working time as fun as possible:
- A challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic company close to Amsterdam Central Station.
- Working in a cool office with the possibility to play games on your favourite consoles.
- Responsibility and initiative: as an intern, you have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a difference with good ideas.
- In cooperation with the HR department, DTT offers a trajectory in which you are provided with guidance on your professional development through regular evaluation moments and personal coaching.
- You have the freedom to learn and build on your own ideas. For example, there are multiple teams created as initiatives to improve current processes. There is also room for in-house development of good ideas from our colleagues, for example see our in-house AR-game Pirates & Privateers: Multiplay AR game!
- A decent internship allowance.
- A well-stocked kitchen, so you won’t have to spend a lot of money on getting lunch.
- Besides that, you can enjoy our famous:
- Every Friday, afternoon drinks (till late in the evening).
- Once every few months a team social, where you will see DTT, your colleagues and Amsterdam from a whole different side.
- Inspiring knowledge sessions by enthusiastic colleagues or externals.
Do you have any questions? Our HR department will be glad to answer them. Contact us at email@example.com.
DTT is an ECABO officially recognized training company.
Please, note that DTT is not providing relocation and visa support for countries outside of
Europe. Are you applying from outside the EU and do you not have a student visa? Please make sure that you clarify about how you plan to legally arrange your stay in the Netherlands with regards to e.g. permits and visa.
No agency calls, please.