Front end Architect Amsterdam I Help build an elite engineering unit! Speak at conferences and help implement the latest technology trends! React, Vue.js, Angular 7 I Up to 85.000 euro + 2 months’ salary bonus!
Updated: 03 May 2019
Your job: Front end Architect Amsterdam
- Do you love to translate complex business challenges in modern elegant software solutions?
- Do you love to make impact by implementing technology such as React, Vue.js, Node.js, TypeScript, Blockchain and AI?
- Would you like to have the space to experiment with PoC’s, checking out the latest tools or organize a meet-up and speak on conferences while getting paid?
Then look no further, you have come to right place!
Your employer: Elite engineering unit bringing innovation to larger organizations
This mid-sized elite engineering unit has been set up to solve the most complex engineering problems at larger organizations within the region of Amsterdam. This unit acts as a start-up within a larger well known organization and can cherry pick the projects existing within the larger organization, as the highest expertise and problem solving worldwide is present in this unit!
Working here means you get both the stability of a larger organization and the agility of a start-up. As an engineer you are the most important asset and your job will be involved around the growth you see for yourself. Are you interested in designing innovative solutions and implementing certain technologies and/or while working on your skills in communication? All of this is possible so be ready for exponential growth in tech and leadership skills!
This unit is very successful and at the moment they are expanding the team with intelligent engineers who are both highly skilled on a technical level as well as on emotional intelligence level. So if you enjoy working together and spar with intelligent and communicative colleagues, then this is the place for you!
Next to creating innovation through development you will also have the opportunity to expand your circle of influence by bringing other people along with your ideas both internally in your team and at the project.
Your role: Front end Architect Amsterdam
As Front end Architect Amsterdam you are one of the technical leaders within this elite software engineering company. You will use your engineering best practices and JS engineering knowledge to translate client challenges into modern technology. So part of the job is following trends, being active in the community and using these great ideas to create a flow of innovation throughout the whole company.
The other part is working as a front end architect to set up and deliver great software projects within Amsterdam using technologies like Angular7, VueJS or React. But hey, you are the leader so you get to decide! In addition the critical applications you will work on make unit testing, end2end testing and CI/CD very important and you set the coding standard. In addition you can mentor senior and medior engineers to grow into even better engineers or leadership positions.
This is a place to grow your career and expand your circle of influence. The unit is expanding and possibilities for your career path are open and for you to decide. For example bringing your communication and leadership skills to a higher level while designing innovative solutions for clients. Work on challenging problems that you yourself have cherry picked! This a place where you can realize the exponential growth of your choice!
Next to improving technical skills, here you can also develop your emotional intelligence skills and work with other very emotional intelligent and fun colleagues that are on the same growth path! Great importance is given to the latter and you get a vast training budget and opportunities to go to (international) conferences to support your development.
Being part of this team means that you are surrounded by colleagues from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about technology and have a growth mindset. Expect open communication, collaboration and having fun as a team!
What is required?
- Experience with React, Angular2+, Vue.js, or Node.js are big pluses
- Emotionally intelligent and a strong communicator
- Experience working Full stack and a technology agnostic mindset is appreciated
- A technical university degree or similar level is a plus
- Well-developed communication skills are appreciated
- Experience with Unit Testing, Automated Testing or End to End testing is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is a plus
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud are plusses
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
What is offered?
- Between € 70.000 and € 85.000 gross per year + between 1 to 2 months’ salary (paid out quarterly)
- A permanent contract from the get go!
- Fully paid travel expenses
- Big budgets for going to seminars and conferences in the Netherlands and abroad
- Very generous pension
- 26 holidays
- Mobile phone
- Home internet
- Detailed personal development plan
Do you want to bring your communication skills to a higher level and take up a leading position within an elite software engineering company?
Then apply now via the form below or send your CV to Melchior Schimmel via firstname.lastname@example.org
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week