Updated: 12 Sep 2019
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be the bridge between your team and the infrastructure team and help automate the CI/CD pipeline.
You have working experience in at least 5 of the following domains:
- You can maintain and improve scalable, resilient and high-availability platforms
- You understand CI/CD pipelines and you have experience with one popular CI/CD system
- Can utilize at least one automation tool
- Maintaining the monitoring for applications and hardware
- Interested in cloud solutions and have experience in a public cloud provider
- Containerization and orchestration
- You have experience with private cloud VMWare
- You have experience in Windows administration
- You can work in an Agile environment
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A wonderful work environment with a top-notch international team
- New and innovative projects to work on
- Great team buildings and regular parties
- Flexible schedule
- Courses budget for continuous learning: IT, English, online training, books
- Meal card, medical insurance
Our client is a global and fast growing company in eCommerce payment solutions.
With a presence all over the world, the company helps thousands of business partners and web merchants worldwide, offering a transaction platform of over 150 currencies!