Angular developer just below Amsterdam | Help build the entire front end for millions of people! | Make an impact and improve healthcare Innovative E-Healthcare Tech Company | Angular7, TypeScript, Greenfield | up to € 70,000
Updated: 12 Jun 2019
Your job: Angular developer just below Amsterdam
- Do you want to make an impact for a 100% tech company that improves Healthcare for millions of people?
- Do you like sparring with motivated front-end colleagues about the best innovative solutions?
- Do you like freedom, flexible working hours, a lot of room for your own ideas and self-development?
- Do you enjoy working in a green, relaxing and inspiring environment?
- Do you prefer to build on Greenfield solutions that make a positive impact on the lifes of millions of people?
Is your developer heart beating faster every second? Read more…
Your employer: with the help of modern technology millions of patients can receive the best possible care!
This highly innovative medium-sized technology company in healthcare enables millions of people in the Netherlands to receive better, more efficient and more personal care. While both caregivers and patients are given more freedom to choose the care they want and when they really need it. So if you want to make social impact, this is the place for you!
Their product is aimed both at the care provider and at the care recipient and therefore there are many challenges in the frontend for both medical specialists and patients & consumers. With all the quality standards and needs of today’s consumers!
This 100% tech company is very agile and truly believes in hiring great people and giving them autonomy to make the best decision. Think of flexible working hours, home-work options, autonomy in the teams and a core focus on the use of modern technologies and best practices for software engineering to enable an ever-increasing service to both patients and caregivers. Because they have fully automated the delivery, millions of people in the Netherlands receive a better product several times a day!
Your role: Angular developer just below Amsterdam
We are currently looking for an experienced, communicative, skilled front-end developer with Angular2 + experience. In addition, you prefer to work on the basis of modern SE best practices (agile, test automation, knowledge exchange, customer journeys), and you have a clear vision about everything in the front-end area.
As an Angular developer you will work in one of their multiple-feature teams to improve the conversion and user satisfaction of medical care recipients. Together with the other front-end developers, you meet one and a half day a week to discuss and develop the medical customers of the product.
The cooperation with other front-end developers aims to jointly come up with the best innovative ideas in the field of front-end. If you see a space for a new tool or test, you can discuss how to implement this technology in the organization. Having fun and a pleasant working atmosphere are also very important and one of the main pillars within the organisation.
This experienced front end comes to work in a team where the core focus is on developing Greenfield solutions for the 14 million users of their software product. In addition, this Angular developer will be needed to help this organization formulate the best front end vision (how can consumers / patients be best served? How can mobile be best improved? This experienced Angular developer will be the right hand of the Front end Team Lead.
What is required?
- 3+ years of professional front end exp.
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Knowledge of CI/CD is required
- Experience with modern best practices (agile, test automation, customer journeys)
- Want to spar with colleagues about innovative solutions
- Creative engineering mindset
What is offered?
- Salary between € 55,000,- and € 70,000,- based on knowledge and exp.
- Possibility to work 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Flexible working hours + working from home options
- 25 vacation days (flexible)
- Working at one of the most beautiful work locations in the Netherlands
- The best hardware (newest Mac)
- Travel allowance
- Own parking space!
- Fresh meals during the day
Are you or do you know this creative Angular developer who likes to make an impact and helps build better care for millions of Dutch people?
Then apply directly via the form below or mail your resume directly to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week