Human Resources Intern (Unpaid Internship)
Updated: 10 Sep 2019
- Be responsible for screening, sorting, testing and scheduling interviews with all relevant inbound candidates;
- Be responsible for posting job listings on various job boards;
- Build outreach lists from LinkedIn or similar;
- Provide induction briefing to new interns;
- Identify partnerships with Schools and Universities;
- Join the job fairs and recruitment events;
- Report directly to the Co-founders.
For this role, we are looking for a self-starter, someone who is creative and able to work independently with the following requirements and skills:
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Hands-on and proactive attitude;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you are excited to work with people that chase their dream to build a business;
- Preferably available from October 2019 for a minimum of three months (flexible hours).
Bookingpetz.com offers :
- International and dynamic working experience in a diverse team;
- Training based on the intern’s capabilities and interest;
- Great opportunity to learn directly from the Co-founders with 10+ years of experience;
- Office located in Amsterdam;
- Flexible work programs and flexible working time.
Are you interested in this internship/ traineeship and would you like to apply? For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please send us your application or/and email via the 'Apply now' button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.