HR Administrative Assistant - Senior
Updated: 19 Aug 2019
Here at PastBook we are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to join our international team.
We are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this role.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, leaves, bonus.
- Submit and reconcil employees expense reports
- Provide general administrative support
- Maintain up-to-date employee records (new hires, vacation, sick leaves)
- Keep record of personnel time sheets
- File necessary paperwork for international employees at IMD
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Submit WBSO subsidy requests
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Post job ads on careers pages and processing incoming resumes
- Provide orientations for new employees and explaining company policies
- Draft "Employee Handbook"
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Assist in organization and coordination of company-wide events, leadership off-sites, new hire, lunches, anniversary, etc
- Support members of executive staff
- Proven work experience as HR Administrative Assistant, Executive assistant or relevant role
- Knowledge of HR systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
- Basic understanding of Dutch labor law
- Strong Communication Skills
- Highly Self Motivated
- References are required
- You will be working in a fast-growing startup environment, together with a team of young professionals
- Rapid professional and personal advancement.
- Beautiful co-working space in the center of Amsterdam (@WeWork)
- Extremely friendly and informal environment
- Team Events guaranteed :)