Updated: 16 Oct 2019
Horeca / Tourism
(Parttime/Fulltime) Night Manager/AuditorTogether with a colleague you’ll manage the night shift which means; welcoming all our guests with amazing flair and enthusiasm, doing the necessary administration to “close the day” and of course security rounds. The hotel is recently opened, so you are most welcome to share all your good ideas. Don’t be afraid, your ideas will be heard and implemented, show yourself! Where else you can wear your sneakers and jeans at work?What will you get from us?
- The opportunity to get or stay in shape
- 25 holiday days, but you have to promise us that you will return
- We help you in your future career
- A flat organization on all levels, have a beer with your boss!
- Work is only 10 minutes by bike from city center for the sporty types. Do you want to safe your energy, the metro is only one minute walk.
- A restaurant quality meal. Much better than noodles right? (also at the end of the month, promise!)
- A company lead by millennials with an awesome atmosphere and lots of fun
- When you are A-social
- When you don’t like to push yourself in giving outstanding and personal service
- When you don’t like “gezelligheid”
- When you don’t like to work hard and play hard
- Wait until you are asked to do something
- When you like the bird sounds in the morning
- When you don’t like to upsell our Deluxe Rooms and Suites
- When you don’t know anything about Amsterdam and surroundings
- When you don’t see a complaint as a chance to improve yourself and our team
Full time hours per week