kitchen porter (day-time, for working-holiday visa people)
Updated: 12 Sep 2019
do you visit the NL on a working-holiday visa? Check this position based in Amsterdam, we're open to hire you for 3 months.
Bakers and Roasters Amsterdam is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our passionate and international team.
We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth-watering array of baked goods all made in house and all accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
Requirements of all applicants:
- Experience in Kitchen Porter work is preferred
- Can-Do attitude
- Organised and be able to handle washing dishes for extended periods of time
- Passionate and dedicated to working to the best of your abilities everyday
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Ideally experienced in maintaining kitchen equipment and restaurant cleanliness
- Excellent hygiene standards ensuring always clean and well organised in the kitchen
- Works very well as part of a team
- Must be able to work both weekdays and weekends
What can we offer you?
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members
- Great coffee & tea as much as you wish
- Daily, healthy lunch for a small contribution
- Great discounts for you and your friends at all our locations
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards
If you meet all of these requirements please email us detailing your experience. All applicants will also need to provide references on request.
We apologise that we cannot reply to all applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
24-34 hours per week