Host (day-time work, Brunch)
Updated: 12 Aug 2019
- You have a warm and welcoming personality
- You love working in a international environment
- You have a passion for hospitality and providing the best service in town
Responsibilities & Duties;
- Ensure the guests receive, friendly and personalised service
- Work in an expedient manner
- To have full knowledge of Waiting times for tables and Kitchen capability.
- To ensure all customer complaints are referred to the Manager on Duty.
- Ensure the guests receive prompt, friendly and personalised service
- Accommodate our guests’ time restrictions through timely service and double-checking.
- To drive sales by seating guests efficiently and having a running knowledge of table availability.
- Minimum two years experience working in a fast paced restaurant
- Great communication skills
- Service oriented
- A positive attitude
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- A passion for people and delivering exceptional service
What can we offer you?
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members
- Great coffee & tea as much as you wish
- Daily, healthy lunch for a small contribution
- Great discounts for you and your friends at all our locations
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards
About the company
Bakers & Roasters Restaurants Amsterdam is looking for Front of House stars to join our hard working team.We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth - watering array of baked goods all made in house and all accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
If you'd like to join the B&R team please send your CV with a cover letter asap!:)
We apologise that we cannot reply to all applications
Job Type: Full-time, Part time
32 hours per week