GL Accountant Dutch
Updated: 14 Sep 2021
Finance / Accounting
- Work with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Process incoming payments by check, credit card, and EFT.
- Receive, process, and reconcile statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements (General ledger accounting)
- Generate and review monthly reports.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures.
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices.
Perform administrative and other tasks as needed.
- 3 years of general ledger accounting experience
- 1-3 years of experience working with accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field preferred
- Experience with Exact or similar ERP software suite
- Dutch fluent speaker is a MUST
. Fast pace organisation
. Challenging responsibilities
About the company:
Leader company for office supplies and solutions.