Customer Support Specialist | Dutch & German or French
Updated: 19 Nov 2019
For one of our clients, an international company in the retail products industry that has just opened a new office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist (Dutch and German / French).
- Communicate with clients via chat, email, phone
- Investigating irregularities of orders and informing customers as required
- Actively insuring that orders flow smoothness by managing exceptions
- Monitor pick-up dates & Tracking Codes
- Organize Outbound orders and Stock Level.
- Fluent in Dutch and German or French (Minimum C1 Level) - written and verbal
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Office Word/Excel)
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess natural curiosity to understand clients’ needs and foreign cultures – we’re a team of expats
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
This is full-time position and the company offers plenty of growth opportunities.
For applications and inquiries, contact Georgia at : email@example.com