Customer Service Specialist - Temporary
Updated: 23 Sep 2021
You will have a wide knowledge of internal Customer Service processes that will contribute to solving potential issues and you will flag potential process improvements in liaison with the Operations and Finance Team for an improved Customer Service experience. You will be in close communication with the call center agents to advise them on case resolution towards the customers.
- You will handle exceptional payment cases escalated by the call centre first and second line agents support, by communicating effectively and applying your judgement and decision making;
- You will proactively identify and in cooperation with the team, close gaps in the processes, such as the Operations and Finance Teams by reporting these issues, following up on the resolution;
- You will own problem resolution and report back to the business;
- By building a strong relationship with the call centre, you will proactively and regularly inform them about issues, system & policy changes, upcoming initiatives & campaigns, etc;
- You will also work on ad hoc projects in order to improve consumer experience as well as share best practices and contribute towards building a supportive team environment.
You will work in a dynamic and international environment with a market confirm salay.
We are looking for:
* Around 2 years of excellent customer service experience or strong transferable skills;
* Experience within in e-commerce or retail with a background in Payment queries would be a plus;
* You are passionate about delivering a consumer centric experience;
* You are able to think outside the box to solve complex queries;
* Fluent in English written and verbal;
* Any additional language would be a big plus.
This international fashion brand's HQ is located in Amsterdam.