Customer Service Representative German
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
Are you a native German speaker with two years' experience in customer service? Are you a SAP expert and do you have the ability to define problems? For various international clients we are always looking for Customer Service Representatives for the German Market in Amsterdam.
As a Customer Service Representative Germany you respond to all customer and sales-related inquires, regarding orders, shipments, products and complaints. As the key link between sales and our customers you provide exceptional service and support to members of the sales department and customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include the following, other duties may also be assigned:
- Working daily within SAP to place orders, tracking orders and managing all issues related to the German accounts;
- Answering all incoming calls in a pleasant, professional, courteous and timely fashion;
- Directing/transfering all calls to individuals or voicemail as appropriate;
- Distribution of sales correspondence to appropriate individuals in a timely fashion, same day as received;
- Coordination incoming and outgoing fax transmittals maintaining fax log;
- Maintaining sales files including quotations, contact reports, sales history, work orders, etc.;
- Managing customer database for entry of leads and generation of correspondence. Ensures database is maintained and kept up to date;
- Accurately putting in orders and relative data into the customer database;
- Coordination of literature mailings for advertising leads, business reply cards, call in inquiries, and special mailings;
- Managing time well and working to be efficient but productive at daily tasks;
- Ability to run reports to understand and interpreti information is preferred;
- Assisting with customer service activities as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Native speaker of the German language, both conversation and writtng is essential to the function;
- Mastery of the English language, both conversation and writing is essential to the function;
- Proficiency in third European language (e.g. Dutch/French) is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or experience:
2 or more years customer service experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment); or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Other skills and abilities:
- Strong computer and analytical skills;
- SAP System experience required - ideally with experience in the AFS component;
- PC experience: Microsoft Office Word processing, Excel Spreadsheets, Outlook, etc.;
- Must exhibit a professional telephone manner, courteous demeanor and possess exceptional interpersonal skills. Capable of handling several tasks simultaneously.
How to apply
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in this position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your English CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website or call us at 020-5738383
40 (Fulltime) hours per week
Projob is a recruitment agency for office staff. In addition to recruitment, we also offer Career Coaching by professionally trained coaches with a strong knowledge of the labor market.