Customer Service Champion for a global enterprise
Updated: 27 Jun 2019
Would you like to kick-start your career within the Customer Care department of a global enterprise located in the city centre of Amsterdam? Are you a Master of Service and is your tongue as sharp as a razor? Are you fluent in English and a second European language? Do you want to be involved in selling the transport of the future? Then you are the candidate I am looking for!
What this job entails:
- Advice and support customers;
- Contact with third parties on deliveries and payments;
- Setting up presentations for internal use;
- Team meetings to improve service;
- Maintaining social media activity
What you will get in return:
- A position for 40 hours per week;
- A salary between €2000 and €2600 per month;
- Travel expenses;
- Additional trainings on the job as within the Walters People academy;
- Office in Amsterdam with legendary office games and Friday-noon drinks
Are you the Customer Care talent I am looking for? Apply now and you might be starting next week already!