Logistics Administrator for a start-up
Updated: 14 Aug 2019
Would you like to start or continue your career as Logistics Administrator? Are you well organised and do you understand the order fulfilment cycle? Do you want to be in charge of the order process and contacting dispatchers and suppliers? Then you are the logistics administrator we are looking for!
What you will be doing:
- Plan shipments based on product availability;
- Following up on orders;
- Contacting third parties as suppliers, customers and tranporters;
- Book and update records of orders;
- Managing the administration
What you will get in return:
- A salary between €2500 and €3200 based on experience
- 25 holidays;
- A great opportunity do develop yourself within an international environment;
- Training in the Walters People Academy
Do you feel addressed and would you like to find out more? Please don't hesitate and feel free to contact me.