Cyber Security Services Business Development Manager
Posted: 18 Jul 2019
You have a clear understanding of solution selling and the ability to convert consulting engagements into solution and managed service sales. You engage and build relationships at the client and present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling forms.
You have the ability to operate effectively as part of a complex sales team and to build enduring relationships with key business partners internally and externally
You are articulate, with the ability to communicate confidently at CxO or Senior Management levels, both within Cisco as well as with our clients.
- Experience in Cyber-Security and Services selling
- Technical expertise, academic training or knowledge of information technology is required in order to provide a comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting advice to the client.
- Demonstrated track record of pursuing and handling services engagements > $500k+
- Industry knowledge of Cyber-Security Operational requirements and processes
- Knowledge of industry legislation and standards eg. ISO27001 and NIST framework
- Client relationship skills up to VP, SVP and CxO level executives in your market
- Ability to present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that creates urgency to execute the proposed engagement
- Prior experience in consulting sales and consulting practice development
- BA/BS, MBA preferred and several years’ related experience in strategy and/or business development, preferably in the security and services industries.
- CISM or similar industry recognised accreditation
- Act as a change agent for shaping services strategy by applying current industry knowledge to evangelize and drive adoption of cyber-security strategies and leading cyber-security practices.
- Self-starter, independent, pro-active, multi task, program management mind set with the ability to resolve conflicts
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communicating and positioning Professional Services
- Ideal candidates will have proven success working with/for top technology providers and/or major global system integrator