Consulting Engineer - Data Center
Posted: 25 Jun 2019
Our Customer Experience organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. We are part of a worldwide organization within Cisco Services that provides Cisco's customers and partners with a suite of professional engineering support offerings to achieve a high-performance network for the next generation of network applications.
- Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- Several years of experience in customer facing roles, within delivery, IT, engineering;
- Experience with few of the either:
- Routing and Switching Concepts
- Cisco Operating Systems (NX-OS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE)
- Cisco Hardware Platforms (Nexus Platform, ASR Platform, Catalyst)
- Software Defined Networking (Application Centric Infrastructure, Digital Network Architecture)
- Compute & Storage Technologies
- Virtualization Technologies (NFV)
- Linux and other Unix Experience
- Scripting Experience
- Cloud Technologies
- Cisco certification preferred;
- Understands and can translate between client and Cisco technology methodologies and standards.
- Core skills in: problem solving, negotiating, business writing, customer relationship management, effective presentation, and active listening.
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Security cleared for the Netherlands or willingness and eligibility for obtaining one
- Team collaboration skills
- Native curiosity towards innovation