Technical IT Auditor
Posted: 26 Jun 2019
We are looking for an IT Auditor with strong technical expertise and excellent communication skills. You have an in-depth knowledge of technical IT environments and strong analytical skills to identify the key risk areas. You are naturally proactive, critical and curious, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information, even when you have to overcome resistance. You are a team player who enjoys working in an international team.
- A bachelor or master degree in IT, preferably in IT Security, IT Risk Management or IT Audit.
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT technologies and IT security applied to operating systems, database management systems and web servers.
- Extensive hands-on experience in IT operations, IT security, IT risk management or IT audit functions.
- Experience with international and complex organisations.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. Nessus, Nexpose, OpenVAS).
- Experience with penetration tools (e.g. Wireshark, Kali Linux).
- Experience with data analytics tools such as IDEA, ACL or equivalent.
- Fluently in English and preferably Dutch (other languages appreciated)
- Willing to travel abroad 6-8 weeks per year, depending on assignments
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent would be plus.