Global KYC Principal Learning Expert
Posted: 04 Jun 2019
Finance / Accounting
Currently we are looking for a Principal Learning Expert to join our global KYC Center of Expertise team. The Global KYC organisation is a new organisation within the COO domain. Its purpose is “Enabling people and organisations to use our banking services by ensuring a compliant and competitive KYC ecosystem.” Bringing all KYC related capabilities into one functionally steered organisation will support the standardisation of related processes, enhanced controls, shared tooling and the optim...
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Risk, Finance or HR.
- Relevant track record of working in the area of Learning Academies and some understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Academic level.
- Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set. Overall you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate.
- Ability to facilitate decision-making to drive complex design issues to a conclusion.
- Strong organisational sensitivity; ability to understand and take into account the underlying issues, opportunities and dynamics of an international organisation with multiple functional lines and one hierarchical line and deal with multiple (sometimes conflicting) interests.
- Ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team; taking into account different habits, beliefs, languages and time-zones, etc.
- Ability to display style flexibility to teams and adapt plan, approach and behaviour to the different needs, cultures and situations.
- Strong resilience; ability to navigate through ambiguity and simplify complexity without losing essence.
- Ability to ‘get people on board’ and ensure necessary buy-in from stakeholders.
- Willing to travel 4 - 8 weeks per year.
- Fluency in English.