Updated: 01 Aug 2019
As an Application Manager, you will have several missions:
- Identify the needs of the company and be a problem solver.
- think of ways to implement the systems
- manage functional documentation and prepare a road map.
- teaching (helpdesk) colleagues.
- keep in touch with suppliers at the operational level.
- You have strong communication skills
- You know how to expose your ideas clearly with concrete information
- You are a fast learner with a managerial spirit
- You have completed an HBO
- You have at least a 4 years experience as Application Manager (or a comparable position)
- You have experience with ITIL and BiSL / ASL or TMAP
- You have knowledge in TOPdesk and Salesforce
- Excellent level of Dutch is required for this role
- A competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- A complete package for personal development and trainings
- Sport program package
- Many working conditions & advantages
Our client is a legal aid insurer and legal service provider. They believe in equal rights for everybody. They have a clear mission, making legal services accessible and affordable for everybody and simultaneously being the best legal service provider of the Netherlands.
With a family business all over Europe, the United States and Canada, they work in collegiate environments.