Product and Technical Support Specialist | German
Updated: 25 Sep 2023
As a Product and Technical Support Specialist you will be a part of an international team. You will be the main link between customers, sales representatives, distributors and internal departments from all over the world to make sure that customer needs are not only met but exceeded. The role as Customer Engagement Specialist is very diverse, no day is the same! Every day you are in contact with new people with different backgrounds. Not only is no day the same but you also always have to wear different heads: one moment you are a product specialist, the other an order specialist, then a problem-solver or a process improvement specialist, and all that in an international and diverse environment.
- Provide solutions to technical questions and product/install questions
- Provide solutions to technical inquiries and collaborate with sales representatives and channel partners.
- Provide tier 2 technical escalation support for internal and external customers.
- Assist in developing product quotes for sales.
- Research trouble reports received from sales, providing solutions with expert product knowledge.
- Document customer situation in Salesforce CRM and Oracle Database to ensure quality data accuracy.
- Assist Quality in identifying and addressing product related issues.
- Enter Service Contracts in Salesforce.
- Provide CAD drawings of products upon customer requests.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with install vendors, customers, distributors and end users.
- Provide product training to Customer Care, Sales representatives, resellers and end-users.
- Support continuous improvement projects
- You bring a MBO+ or HBO educational level
- You are fluent in German (C1-C2-level) and English (writing and speaking).
- You have a technical background and or technical affinity
- You already have 1-2 years experience in Customer Service or a similar position.
- You are proficient in MS Office and preferably you have some experience with Oracle and Salesforce.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Multitasking and flexibility are not a problem for you.
- Open to travel from time to time (to attend a fair or visit a customer, not often required)
No visa sponsorship! Candidates have to have a valid work permit and already live in the Netherlands or very clear relocation plans.
- Flexible work model - hybrid (2 days office, 3 from home)
- Yearly bonus (based on company performance)
- Commuting allowance/ NS business card
- 25 vacation days, plus additional ones during specific seasons
- Tax free benefits via Fisc free
- Very supportive and social work environment
- Modern office with great ergonomic work equipment of course + office is very close to the central train station in Amersfoort
Our client is a successful international company who is making a great difference in e.g. your work environment! They are designing and manufacturing human-centered and ergonomic products such as standing desks and monitor mounts (to just name a few). It is their mission to make our work spaces more ergonomic to support our health and well-being.
Do you love to get to know different cultures, learn about different customer groups and how to best communicate with them?
Do you value an employer who has high ethical standards, is supportive and passionate and who has a mission to make the work place a bit more healthy? Then this employer could be just the right match for you.