Customer Service Order Processor - Italian and Portuguese Speaker
Updated: 04 Jul 2019
Delivering output that is not only accurate but also on time is no easy feat. If you excel in keeping your head cool in hectic situations, performing administrative work and enjoy working together with people from different cultures, Applied Medical has the job for you. For our Customer Service team, we are looking for an Order Processor who speaks Italian and Portuguese and always meets and exceeds customer expectations. With your calm personality and attention to detail, you will process the daily order flow, ensuring a smooth supply chain through order management and follow up.
Our diverse and international Customer Service team is based at the European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL). Four teams; Order Management, Customer Relations, Tender Management and Field Support, work together to support our customers throughout Europe. You’ll join a culture fueled by collaboration, innovation, and openness, driven by our mission to make a positive, meaningful difference.
Within Applied Medical this position has the internal job title of Order Management Representative.
- Process and manage the daily customer order flow in SAP coming in through different channels (e.g. EDI, email, Esker, fax, phone)
- Collect and analyze delivery reports from logistic service providers
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes and communicate with internal departments to find solutions and preventive actions
- Assist the Customer Relations team by answering incoming phone calls and emails from customers regarding shipments and invoices
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and order entry guidelines
- Participate in team meetings, company updates and project team activities
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar (Customer Service) position
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Windows-based computer applications
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in Italian, Portuguese and English
- Excellent administrative and communicative skills
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- Informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our global company please visit our website.
40 hours per week
At Applied Medical, we are committed to making a meaningful, positive difference, each and every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices across Europe and the MENA region. Applied’s team members enjoy working in an international environment, in which people of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged, and acknowledged. We support our team members by giving them opportunities for ongoing learning and education, possibilities to take part in community volunteering activities and a variety of onsite exercise classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.