Amsterdam Spook Halloween Festival 2013Festivals / Amsterdam
October 25-31, Various times, see website
The fourth annual Amsterdam Spook Halloween Festival will take place during the week leading up to Halloween and feature a variety of frighteningly, fun events!
› Friday, October 25 | Fright Night Skate | 8.30pm
- Join hundreds of costumed roller skaters for a spooky spin through the city!
› Friday, October 25 Mr. Horror’s Halloween Show
- Watch classic Halloween movies like "Carrie," "The Curse of Chucky" and more at Tuschinski Theatre.
› Saturday, October 26 | Cinekid Halloween party | 12pm - 8pm | 7 (kids free)
- Halloween fun for the whole family with face painting, games, movies and more at the Kriterion.
› Saturday, October 26 | Halloween Party Boat | 9.30pm - 11.15pm | 32,50
- Get the Halloween celebration started early with a spooky boat party through Amsterdam.
› Sunday, October 27- Thursday, October 31 Dungeon Halloween Dinner and Cruise | 5pm - 9pm | 77,50
- Begin the night with a creepy tour of the Amsterdam dungeon followed by an eerie boat ride through Amsterdam with drinks and dinner included. Costumes are encouraged!
› Thursday, October 31 | Halloween Run | 10pm
- Run for your life during this annual Run2Day race!
Scarytales Halloween Party 2013
The 13th annual Spook Halloween party will take place on October 26 in the dead centre of Amsterdam! Join the fun at this "killer" costume ball when Halloween takes over Amsterdam’s historic Felix Meritis.
Guests are invited to participate in the 2013 theme "Scarytales" and dress in their best spooky costume inspired by the creepy side of children’s fairy tales. Get ideas from the dark side of fairy tales, ranging from Brothers Grimm stories to Greek mythology.
Dress your best for the chance to win cash prizes for Most Origional, Best Duo or Group and Best Themed costumes!