JobHunt BootCamp!Business / Amsterdam
23 November 2012, 9am - 5pm
Who is this program meant for?
› Know what type of job they are you looking for, but:
- Are struggling with finding it
- Feel stuck in the search process
- Want to have a CV that gets noticed
- Need more confidence during the interviews
› Are currently unemployed
› Are employed but want to change their job
Topics that will be covered
› Defining a strategy for your job search
› Making a defined action plan
› Learn to write an irresistible CV and Cover Letter according to Dutch standards
› Learn how to approach hidden job markets
› Learn how to use social media in your job search
› Learn how to use your network in order to get a job
› Learn how to present yourself with confidence at the job interview in the Netherlands
What will you achieve thanks to this program?
› Significantly increase your chances of getting a job
› Increase your self confidence
› Get support of the coach and the group in your job search process
What is included?
› 1 full day group program
› Individual feedback from the coach on your CV / Cover letter (via email or phone/Skype of 1 hour)
› Additionally the participants will receive the following documents to support the job search:
- A list of international recruiters and job boards in the Netherlands
- A CV / Cover Letter writing guide and templates
- A guide "How to prepare for a successful interview in the Netherlands"