Data & Analytics Manager - Global Construction Company
Updated: 21 Oct 2021
- Lead, coach, and inspire a team that offers effective data, performance reporting, analysis and insights for multiple partners (including business and IT leaders and our Global Process Owner Organisation leaders across Finance, Procurement, HR, Sales, Performance Management Reporting and Operations)
- Help shape how we capture and utilize the information from our disparate global processes and functions and create and curate a foundation of meaningful, reliable and consumable data
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights on our Leviat data asset that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Strengthen a performance management culture, governing the key metrics and visualisations for exception management
- Influence the organisation towards automatic data driven process and decision making
- Evolve and maintain the structure, systems and tools to drive improved data management, reporting and analytics
- Actively work with reporting and analytics vendors to build out our capabilities
- Among the most challenging aspects of the role is spearheading cultural change; opening the eyes of our teams to the opportunity and responsibility they have, to nurture their data to become empowered with insights. The candidate will need to be skilled to tune the message to create curiosity in the traditionalists and manage the expectations of our teams as we pivot towards a data driven culture and mindset
- Strong history of leading multi-functional agile reporting, analytics & data products teams
- 5-10 years of experience in a multi-national data driven organisation, with the ability to demonstrate proven data and analytical capabilities and leading a team
- Ability to build data and analytics governance culture, and embed this in our teams and ways of working
- Proficiency working with technology teams, including partner 3rd party partners working in onshore / nearshore teams to develop and sustain solutions
- Ability to understand complex reporting and analytics topics, distil them into simple conclusions and visualizations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large, matrixed organization, successfully influencing others and building partnerships to both deliver projects and drive cultural change in an organisation
- Track record in building data and analytics teams and helping professionals grow
- Experience in extended MS Azure services, Tableau, SAP S4 HANA are a plus.
- Fluent English. Other languages (German, French, Dutch) are an advantage
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Competitive secondary benefits
- Health and wellness programs
Leviat is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
They are a world leader in connecting, fixing, lifting and anchoring technology for the construction industry. They help their ambitious construction partners to turn architectural visions into reality and build better, safer, stronger and faster. Their engineers provide technical design assistance at every stage of a project, from initial planning to installation and beyond. Leviats technical support services range from simple product selection through to the development of a fully customised project-specific design solution. Their digital engineering tools include industry-leading calculation and design software and BIM objects.
Every promise they make locally, has the commitment and dedication of their global team behind it. Leviat employs almost 3,000 people at 60 locations across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, providing an agile and responsive service worldwide.